We provide guidance on US immigration and nationality law. We help expand talent pipelines for tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and corporate HR departments, making us the referral partners for startup attorneys and tech-recruiting agents. We focus on accelerating U.S. visa and permanent residency applications for entrepreneurs, software developers, hardware engineers, tech experts, and other high-skilled, educated immigrants. We use state-of-the-art technology with personalized attention in just the right ratio.
Small and medium companies seek our services to tackle their first foreign worker and then scale beyond that. Click to learn about our variety of services.
- Emerging growth and immigration policy development
- Post-Series Funding Growth and Immigration Program Structuring
- Mergers and Acquisition Immigration Policy Review
- H-1B Lottery Exemption Alternatives
- Form I-9 and E-Verify Compliance or Audit Review
- EAR and ITAR Immigration Evaluation
- General Immigration Visa Guidance
- Consular Guidance for Global Workforce
Founders of companies need assistance navigating US immigration for themselves and their family.
- Post-Seed Funding Growth and Immigration Program Structuring
- Evaluation of O-1, NIW and EB-1 Options for Co-Founders
- E-1 and E-2 Evaluation for Closely Held Business Founders
- Second Opinions for Co-Founders
- Business plan review for E visa sufficiency
High-skilled individuals want advocates on their side. We provide new perspectives your current employer may not be aware or aligned.
- Non-Traditional Visa Assessment for Temporary Work Visas: O-1
- Non-Traditional Visa Assessments for Permanent Work Visas: EB-1 and NIW
- Second Opinion for Highly Skilled Individuals
- Litigation Options Against the Government
- Family-Sponsored Legal Permanent Residence
- Abandonment of Legal Permanent Residence